Seeing what Santa brought us!

Santa brought Eliza a pack of plastic bracelets, Grandma Sterzer gave her a pink fairy skirt, crown, and wand, Grandma Walker gave her a silver purse with a flower on it, and Aunt Melanie gave her a blue Cinderella purse, necklace and gloves...
... She loved it all! Here she is decked out in all her feminine glory!

Grandma Walker gave Eliza this grocery cart for Christmas, and it was so funny how Benjamin was super
excited to fill it up with all our produce, pretending they were at the grocery store. Here he is enthusiastically raiding our refrigerator. haha!
Benjamin and Jed had a blast playing with the Basketball hoop from Grandma Walker. Every time Ben made a basket, Jed would run over, whooping and cheering, and lift him up to touch the ceiling. Ben loved it. :)


Here are a few cute pictures of Eliza playing with her teaset.
This gift was a BIG hit!




At the close of Christmas Day, we watched the 5 minute Nativity video produced by the LDS Church. It is wonderful! It was nice to end the day with a reminder of the incredible birth of our Savior, and what a precious gift He was to all the world.The kids sat in their new seats (Santa's matching gifts to them) and thoroughly enjoyed watching the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing a few songs afterward.
We had a wonderful day. It was relaxing and fun, and it reminded me of what a blessing this cute little family is to me!



7 comments:
What a fun Christmas day. Eliza is so cute feeding her dolly. Ben has such a sweet look on his face watching the Nativity DVD. It is fun to share in the day with your pictures and words. Love, Grandma Walker
What a fun Christmas, sis! That picture of Benjamin filling the shopping cart cracks me up. I feel like I know Benjamin, so I thoroughly enjoy his antics that you post. But Eliza looks like a stranger. I can't believe how much she has changed! I can't wait to come see her in March.... oh and the rest of you, too. :) I love you guys and am so glad you had a very happy christmas!
I love Eliza all decked out in her girly attire! She is growing up way too fast. I agree with Mindy, she is changing a ton! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Okay and you do not look anything near 7 months pregnant!
awwww! that just cracks me up, Ben putting the groceries in the cart! haha. And the picture of Eliza with her doll? Went straight to my heart for safe keeping. what a cute girl!
Oh how cute was that! I loved all those pictures. It looked like you guys had a wonderful Christmas together. What cute kids you've got!! :)
I loved these pictures!! And I noticed the that Eliza was opening my gift to her in one of the shots--how fun! YOur family is so darling! I am glad you had a happy Christmas! XOXO
Eliza's curly hair is so pretty! The picture of Benjamin raiding the fridge is cute too . I am glad to hear that you guys had a wonderful Christmas
Post a Comment