While I'm making dinner, building towers out of the masses of cereal boxes I brought home when I found a great deal...
Enjoying a roller coaster ride at a Stake Party...
Pushing his luck by asking Eliza to go get herself a tissue.... She had a little bit of a runny nose, so Jed asked her to go get a tissue and bring it to him. Here she came.... As you can see, the toilet paper is still connected to the roll in the bathroom! It was trailing all the way through the kitchen and around the corner! hahaha!
Planning AWESOME Family Home Evening Activities! Jed made a fun "Treasure Hunt" for our activity, complete with a colored treasure map where X marked the spot, and multiple notes along the trail, one of them including a key to the treasure chest... The treasure was found in his metal briefcase and it was our yummy FHE dessert! :) Talk about exciting!
Washing the car in the dead of winter... What a good Daddy to get the kids all dressed up so that they could all hang out and "help" while he gives the cars a washdown. :)


We Love You, Daddy!


8 comments:
hahahaha! those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen! Jed you are such a great daddy!
what a good daddy and husband you are jed! your little family is so sweet! my favorite was the toilet paper! what a surprise that must have been and so funny! love you guys! katie
Your kids are so lucky to have two fabulous parents. They are SO cute! I loved Eliza with the toilet paper - ha-ha! I love your family. What a joy it is to know that Jed is taking such good care of you all and that he is such a wonderful father and husband.
Jed: you the MAN!!!! Have fun with them now...........soon they'll be teenagers!
Dad Sterzer
What fun, the stacked cereal is hilarious... who thinks to do that:). The toilet paper picture was so cute. Ben and Eliza have the best mom and dad. Jed is a fun dad like Ryan used to be. You are a creative fun mom like your mom was with you. I loved all the pictures. Love Grandma Walker
what darling pictures and what a sweet daddy!! Love you all--so much! XOXO
I loved all that! Jed is such a fun Daddy!! Cute pictures of the kids!!
I loved all those pics, too. Eliza looks adorable. You get the cutest clothes for her... I assume all at Mom to Mom sales. Amazing. I loved the toilet paper thing. And the cereal boxes were too funny!
Post a Comment