Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valentines Day activities

Benjamin is showing off the crafts that we did at our home preschool the Monday before Valentines.
Earlier in the month, for a Family Home Evening activity, we decorated Valentines cards for all his aunts and uncles and cousins. That was really fun! And Eliza was a big helper too!

















Jed got a remote for my new camera in the mail, so this is a picture of us trying it out.
We went on a fun Valentines date out to dinner on Saturday the 13th. It was really fun to spend some time together!

Valentines Day Party!
We invited over four other families and had a really fun Valentines Party on Friday the 12th. We decorated Valentines boxes (for them to collect their Valentines in), played simple games together, decorated cookies and cupcakes, and then exchanged Valentines. Fun fun fun!
Showing off his well decorated Valentines box...

11 kids milling around exchanging Valentines. This was a very exciting part of the party!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

you are such a fun family! that is so cute! and erin, you look great as ever! what are you going to do for st. patricks day? you put me to shame! maybe you'll inspire me to be more of a "fun mom!" :) have a great day! katie

Brittany said...

What cute pictures! gotta love the goofy smile one with the eyes closed! i can't wait for pics like that with Gabe...he is already pulling some pretty funny faces now! Looks like a really fun Valentines. I'm so glad you guys got to go out. Hopefully we are going out for Vday this weekend! Your tummy looks so cute! You need to take a side shot and post it, ok? I will if you will!! :)

Mindy said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun V day! You look so cute pregnant, Erin. It makes me SO excited to come in a couple weeks. And I agree with Baba, I love the one of Ben holding his valentine's box. He is such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Erin what a fun way to celebrate. You are a FUN mom. (I have no words to comment about my sons face in the above pictures) I am so glad you posted the sweet-happy pictures. Love Grandma Walker

Jena said...

I think I picked exactly the wrong time to bend over.

We sure had fun at that party. Thanks for inviting us!