Sam was just over one month old in these pictures.


Eliza likes to be with me sometimes while I am getting ready in the mornings. This morning she found a stack of books I had placed next to the stairs to put away, and she carried them into my bathroom to read. I thought she looked pretty cute sitting there, engrossed in her book.
Benjamin is modeling the little recliner armchair that I bought at a Mom2Mom sale that morning. I paid $10 for it, and already my kids love it. For how much they love looking at books, I know it will get lots of use in Ben's room sitting next to his bookcase.
Last of all, a quick picture of Sam and I after church. He was wearing the cutest little outfit that my friend, Jen, picked out for him. She called it a 'little man' outfit. :)
Last of all, a quick picture of Sam and I after church. He was wearing the cutest little outfit that my friend, Jen, picked out for him. She called it a 'little man' outfit. :)


6 comments:
I LOVE that first picture of Sam the best. The funny little faces babies make melt me heart. He is adorable and such a good, sweet baby. Make sure you take more pictures of him in his blessing outfit this week. I want one! :)
Oh, and I forgot to write what I wanted to say about the rest of the pics! Eliza looks so cute looking through her books. I thought it was cute while I was visiting when she claimed the red arm chair and told Ben the blue one was his. So funny! Ben looks pretty dang comfy kickin' back in his. And you look beautiful with your little man in the last picture. I love you, sis!
I love that last pic best. Sam looks like he's giving his junior GQ face. haha.
all those pictures are just adorable! Sam is SO cute, Erin!! He is looking more like himself and not a mini Ben/Eliza!! :) I love that last pic too - you look beautiful and he is such a cute "little man"!!
I loved those pictures. Eliza is so darling - you have to save that picture. Those little curls and sweet face just melted my heart. Samuel is so handsome, Erin - he gets cuter by the minute! He has grown so much, even since we were there. I miss the kids.
You are right - that chair will be used. I laughed to see Ben "reclining" there in it just like a little man. :-)
Kiss them all for me.
Ha ha--I think that comment that says me--was from Mom. I must have signed in on her computer when I was visiting or something??? It was weird for me to see it because I thought I must be going crazy--I do not remember seeing these pictures or writing that!! I thought maybe I was experiencing early signs of alzheimers or something! Anyway--I love these pictures! Sam is ADORABLE. I wish I could snuggle him up sooo much! And Eliza's curls are so sweet and Benny's big huge smile is soo cute! Seriosuly what a darling family you have! I love you!!
Post a Comment