Friday, June 4, 2010

Father & Son's Annual Campout

It's that time of year again! Benjamin and Jed enjoyed their third Father and Son's Campout!

2008 campout (2 years old)
2009 campout (3 years old)

and now for the 2010 campout (4 years old):

Getting ready for bed. Time: 11pm
Time to get up! Or as my dad would say, "we're burning daylight!"
A brilliant idea for the bottle rocket this year. Theirs needed a little more weight.
His left shoe volunteered. His left sock took one for the team.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Hey, we just made those rockets in our ward too! Just like they say, the church is the same everywhere you go!

Jan S said...

What a fun daddy Jed is! Ben will treasure the memories of those camp outs. I loved the pictures.

Brittany said...

HOW FUN!! Eric and I were looking at this together and I think it's a good thing because Eric has been debating on whether or not to take Gabe on the f and s in our ward. I totally think he should but I think he's scared of being alone with Gabe all night in a tent... haha!! :) When he saw this post he was like "oh wow...hmmmm" :)

Melanie Anne said...

What a fun time for your big boys! Pretty soon little Sam will be joining them! Cute pictures!!

Mindy said...

Looks like Ben had fun on the Father's and Sons! I am excited to take Jack camping this summer. It is SO fun!