Sunday, June 27, 2010

cute siblings

Eliza went and laid down next to Sam the other night when we were getting ready for bed. Sam was being so smiley, and they were both giggling and smiling at me. Jed took a few cute pictures of them.
Then Benjamin joined the fun, and the three of them laid on Sam's blanky. Ages 3 months, 2 1/2 years, and 4 (going on five). What cuties!

Jed took these pictures one weekend morning while I was upstairs. They are so funny!

4 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

Oh what huge smiles that little Sam is offering in these pics! So cute. And Eliza is getting so big and darling! I LOVE those curls!!!! Those last shots with all 3 are so fun! Cute kiddos --I wish I could reach out and hug and kiss them! Please do it for me!! xoxo

Brittany said...

those are SO cute!! I am loving how chunky Sam is (I know I keep saying that but it strikes me as so cute since I have a baby the same age!) We think Nyah is chubby but she is a STICK compared to him - hee hee!! What a darling! And Eliza is just beautiful, as usual...and Ben is handsome as ever. What a cute fam! I can't believe BEn is 5 in a few days - CRAZY!! What a big boy!

Brittany said...

I have to add that I just LOVE the first and last pics. Sam has such a sweet little smile! what a cutie pie!

Jan S said...

I was just looking through your blog again and enjoying the pictures there. I miss these cute babies!