
Me, two years old, I think. Eliza, two and a half years old.
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
9 comments:
You were such a cutie and Eliza looks so much like you. Love Grandma Walker
Oh my gosh. You two are identical! Amazing.
wow! so they all look like momma! especially eliza! thats crazy!!!
~selina
Eliza definitely looks like you! I remember how adorable you were with your round little cheeks and beautiful blonde curls. What a sweetheart you were!! Eliza is just like her mama!!
Oh my goodness!! You could be little twins!! So cute!!! :)
Oh I remember you at that age! You were adorable and i was so proud of my baby sister!! You still are beautiful--and Eliza does look just like you! Lucky girl!
I love both your curly little heads! So cute!
No WAY!! Look how much alike you look!
I hope she grows up to be just as pretty as her mama. How could she not? She's such a cutie!
No way! That is incredible!!!!
Post a Comment