Thursday, November 18, 2010
Sam's Army Crawl
The first clip is of a Saturday morning when Ben didn't have to go to Kindergarten, and when Jed was off work. We all had a very fun morning enjoying being together!
The second clip is of Sammy army crawling. He can get across the entire room if he sees something he really wants.
The third clip is of Benjamin reading to us. I found a series of chapter books at the library and took Book 1 home, and he loved it! I need to go get a bunch more for him.
(Ben is 5, Eliza is 2 1/2, and Sam is 7/8 months old.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It is so fun seeing a "glimpse" into your days with those 3 cute kiddies. Wow, Sammy is really getting around. I loved how Eliza had such fun expressions as Ben was reading the book and how fun it is to listen to Ben read with so much personality. Love Grandma Walker
Baby Sam is SO cute - even cuter in real life, it that is possible! I loved this blog and that video is priceless!
I loved those videos, Erin. Jack and I watched them, and Jack thought baby Sam was especially exciting. :) Eliza was so cute in her jammies and tutu. She is such a little girly girl. Sam was adorable crawling, too. Is he already that big?! We liked seeing him in the shirt we gave him, too. :) And I can't believe that a kindergartener can read a chapter book! Good job, Ben!
What fun videos!! Your children are beautiful and growing up so fast!! xoxoxo
That video was so cute, Erin! What darling kids you guys have at your house! :) I can't believe Sammy is army crawling - wow!!! Nyah is still completely immobile (like Gabe was, uh oh!) She is really smiley like Sam though - he is so adorable!!
Post a Comment