Jed took his two weeks of vacation over Christmas, so we were able to spend time as a whole family, just relaxing and being together.
One day Jed came downstairs while Eliza and I were having a Tea Party and videotaped a little of it. She was being so cute. My favorite part is at the end when she hollers up the stairs for Ben to come down. When she doesn't hear a reply, she heads up the stairs, saying with a longsuffering sigh, "Okay... I have to go up there..."
haha! :)
(To make the video larger, click on the little square with the arrow on it, in the bottom right corner.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Eliza has the cutest little voice. It was fun watching her feed you and then run to invite Ben. I love each new post you make. I love seeing into your daily lives and the sweet way you interact with your kids. Love Grandma Walker
That was adorable! What a sweetheart. I loved the "OK, I have to go up there" part. And she was so cute feeding you. I hope I get to have tea parties someday... or I'll need you to move home so I can have a turn with Eliza. :)
PS I have a birthday present for Eliza sitting on my table all wrapped up and ready to ship... for weeks. Hopefully I'll get it sent off this week. :)
Post a Comment