Sunday, January 30, 2011

Family Sledding

We all went sledding together one evening in January. We dropped Sammy off at our friends house and then hit the hill. It was a lot of fun!  You can see the falling snow in the pictures. I have to admit that going down the hill was a little scary! My life flashed before my eyes a few times - thought I was going to completely biff it. The hill wasn't that steep really... I'm just a wimp!
Eliza gets a free ride up the hill every time. What a lucky girl!


 BIG SMILES!


Time to go home!  :) 

3 comments:

Brittany said...

haha - love that last picture! Yes, I totally know when it's time to go home - same scenario at our house! :) Looks like you guys had a blast! Hope you enjoyed your snow day yesterday!

Melanie Anne said...

That looks so fun --and coold! brr! What a cute family! xoxo

Mindy said...

Wow, Erin. I didn't realize I was so behind on blogs! I think sledding looks so fun! I can't get Griff to go with us, dang it. But Jack and I have been. We are really hoping this snow sticks around so we can go on Monday. It looks like you guys had so much fun! (I love Eliza's face in that last picture. I'll bet she had just been plastered with snow!)