Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sam turned ONE!

I can't believe this sweetie is already one year old!  We celebrated his very first birthday this month.
This picture is so typical of his happy personality. :)
It looks like Ben is showing the camera how much he has grown. :) 

We gave him a big slice of his birthday cake, and he gobbled it up FAST. He thought it was oh-so-good. :)

Happy Birthday Sammy!

6 comments:

Pattie said...

One already...Happy Birthday Sammy

Melanie Anne said...

What precious pictures of our little Sammy!! I am seriously heartbroken that I have not held that little guy yet! Thank heavens for blogs...so at least I can see his cuteness when ever I want. And I am not kidding I will get up there to Detroit sooon!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sammy, you are so sweet. I just want to reach in those picture and give him a hug. I sure miss you all. Love Grandma Walker

Larry said...

Where's the frosting, Erin? Come on...a first birthday just seem right without frosting all over the face! :)

Mindy said...

Oh, I can't believe Sammy is so old! Already one!?? Where did the year go. It looks like he loved his birthday cake. Wish we were there to celebrate with him.

Brittany said...

Yay Happy Bday Sammy!!! What a big boy! I cannot believe he is one already. He was just a tiny baby last I saw him! :( It doesn't seem that long ago but babies sure grow up fast. When do I get to see you guys again??? I miss you!!