Benjamin liked the tornado exhibit. He would destroy the tornado as soon as it reformed itself. :)
Eliza discovered the corner mirror.
After we put the kids to bed on Tuesday night, Jed, Michel and I played Scatergories and Boggle together and enjoyed each others company. :) On Wednesday, her last day with us, we all went to Tangled in the movie theater. We took Benjamin out of his Kindergarten class a couple hours early so he could come with us. :) Michel enjoyed it, as we knew she would, and the rest of us loved it yet again! That was the third time Jed and I had seen it, and the second time the kids had seen it, in the theater! We're obsessed. :)
While Michel was visiting, she got a firsthand knowledge of how much Eliza loves all-things-Rapunzel. So one day she french braided Eliza's hair, and they picked out matching bows and flower clips to put in the braids, to look like Rapunzel. Isn't that cute?
We were so happy that she came to visit us. We love you, Grandma! :)


5 comments:
I loved those pictures.Ben looks like he had so much fun with the "tornado", and Eliza is such a cutie with those braids. Isn't it a blessing that your children have grandparents who love them so much! It sounds like you had a wonderful time together.
oh that was so cute!! I'm glad Michel got to come and spend time with you guys. It's so fun to have family come visit, huh? I know I love it! :)Those last pics of Eliza with the braids were so cute!!
I love the pictures of Eliza's braids and the children's museum. We're so glad you guys got time with Grandma!
I loved every minute! I was spoiled with yummy food, hugs,kisses and time with those cute kiddies fun parents. I sure love you all. Love Grandma Walker
How fun! I have eaten at that Mongolian BBQ place... it was SO good. And really fun. Don't you make your little bowl of food and then take it to the BBQ chefs and they cook it in front of you? I thought it was so fun.
It sounds like you guys packed in the fun. I am jealous hearing about all the fun things you did together. I'm so glad Michel was able to visit, and you were all able to enjoy her so much. Oh, and I LOVE Eliza's braided hair. She looks adorable. Of course, her curls are the best... but the braids were a cute change.
Post a Comment