Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Girls Camp 2011

 I went to Girls Camp again this past summer, in July.  It was so much fun to be there with 'my' girls.  :)  We took this picture when our Bishop came to visit on the evening of the skits.

I was one of the adult leaders over all of the 2nd year campers in the stake. There were 11 of them, and three Youth Leaders, plus the three adult leaders.  Our girls were so sweet! By the end of the week I really loved them!

We had lots of fun activities, including swimming, hiking, and archery. Here I am showing off my not-bullseye. Just smile and nod... :)

On the last day I took a few pictures with some of the girls in our group. I was happy that two of my Beehives from my own ward were in my group of 2nd years. Including Ryleigh Bonk (second from the left)-
 and Hannah Myrabo (far left).
I love Girls Camp!

3 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

How fun!! You are the cutest young womens leader ever!! Seriously! You are beautiful Erin--inside and out! Those girls are lucky:)

Jan S said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I bet you are the BEST YW Camp leader ever - the girls would love you, you are so darling and upbeat all the time. Cute girls!

Jamie said...

Thank you for sharing the photos! I can say without a doubt you were the BEST leader and friend to the girls. Ryleigh had the best time and a huge part of it was because you were there! If you have any more pics I would love to get copies from you??? Oh and Ryleigh is hoping to go to Girl's Camp here and there next summer lol. She is already making her plans :)