Oh, I can't pass up posting this funny of picture! This is from August, a few months ago. I get such a kick out of Ben's goggles.
Eliza was a tough bird - she is actually sitting in the water which was FRIGID. There were a few times in the summer when we filled up the pool in the backyard it wasn't quite hot enough, and the hose water was ice cold. We had fun splashing around, but honestly, Ben and I could hardly keep our feet in it. Earlier in the summer, I think it was the afternoon of Ben's birthday, Jed came out and teased us for not being IN the water, but just sitting on the edge. He didn't believe us when we told him it was freezing cold... until he stepped in it himself! ....in fact, I have a little video of it. We were playing in the water while he slept after a nightshift. He woke up earlier than I had expected and came outside to be with us. He took some video of us when he came out:


2 comments:
Ben's goggles are hilarious! That video was funny, too. Freezing water! Did it finally warm up in the sun? That pool looks fun. It makes me want to get one for our back yard this summer!
SOoo cute! Eliza's expression does make you wonder if she's a little distracted! :) Those goggles on ben are pretty darn funny too!
Post a Comment