Tuesday, November 1, 2011

September highlights - 2011

Here's the family gathered around Betty (aka: our TV) to watch BYU FOOTBALL!! Yippee! Jed and I look forward to BYU football all year long.  I love watching BYU football with Jed.  We've pulled some late nighters watching the games.... being on Eastern Standard Time makes for some late kickoff times!


Sammy turned 18 months old in September!

Here are a few pictures of Eliza at 'preschool' when I'm hosting. 


We got to watch General Conference and the kids had a great time playing bingo and coloring, etc. 

Eliza started a ballet class. She is so adorable! 

(This is a picture of her and Myli, who is one of the little girls in her home preschool. 
Her family goes to our church.)

We're enjoying our FHE treat of popcorn. :)

Ben finished up his Fall season of soccer. He was awesome!  He got to be goalie for one of the quarters in this game, and I got a picture of him manning the goal.  :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh! Sammy is SO cute! He has changed so much since I saw him last. I can't wait to see him in a couple of months. Eliza looks adorable in her ballet outfit. What a sweetheart. Wesley has those same jammies that Ben has on in the first picture. Well, maybe they fit Logan now. :) Sammy looks super cute in the background of that picture, too.

Brittany said...

aaaah all those pics were so cute! where do I begin and with whom?! Sammy is so cute - what a big boy he is looking like now! Eliza is precious in her ballet outfit - oh my goodness that's cute! Yay for Ben the soccer man! The kids all looked so cute with their art projects. How fun! Fb looks pretty fun - very late kickoffs for you guys, man!

Jan S said...

Eliza looked so cute in her little ballet class - it's fun to finally have a girl dancing! :) Wish so much I could be there to go to these.
Loved that picture of Sammy, too. He is such a sweetheart!
I didn't realize that Ben was in soccer. He looks so cute in his uniform in the goal. Go, Ben!!