We go to Fun Acres for Jed's residency Fall activity every year. The kids love it. They rode on the cow train...
Went through the corn maze...
This was the first time I had ever been through a corn maze. Ever. I don't know how I missed this experience in all my 28 years, but somehow I reached this ripe old age without it. Anyhow, it was a momentous experience, and loads of fun, although this was just a kid one so I'm not sure that it really even counts.... :)
And of course, the hay ride. This year the hay ride was extra spooky since the tractor got stuck in the mud in the middle of the dark woods for about 30 minutes. Ben was pretty worried we'd never get out and Jed and I had to remind him that we were all there together and it was going to be just fine. :) Luckily most of the time the tractor lights were on, so we were still able to see each other and talk with the other family on the hayride with us. Finally another guy on a 4-wheeler came to our rescue! I'll say that was a memorable hayride for us all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
how FUN! First of all I have to say Eliza is just gorgeous. Oh my, Erin! She is so cute! And the boys are so handsome - your family is seriously adorable! That hayride does sound pretty intense, heehee! I'm glad you were with Jed and friends too. OTher wise, I know I would be a little worried! :)
This sounds really fun. NExt to Christmas Halloween is my favorite holiday. I would like to come up with some fun activities in the month like this one.
Post a Comment