Christmas Morning has arrived! We had one very special present under the Christmas tree to open up. Four weeks before, I had my ultrasound and I asked the ultrasound technician to put the gender in an envelope so we could open it on Christmas Morning. Eliza decorated the envelope and we put a bow on it, and it sat under the Christmas tree all month. So, after we looked at all our Santa gifts, ate a yummy breakfast, and got ready for church, we opened up our first present from underneath the Christmas Tree... the special envelope!
Here's the video of us opening up the envelope together! And the verdict is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Woo hoo!! That was darling! I am so excited for you guys! C an't wit to meet her:) xoxo
YAY! A Girl! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations! I think that was such a good idea to save it in an envelope and open it Christmas morning. If I ever find out what I'm having near Christmas, I'm gonna do that.
Congratulations Erin! What a fun way to share the news with your family!
What a fun way to share the news! Your kids are sure cute, great video and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! :)
yay so exciting!!! :) the more girls we get the better! I can't wait for her to come!
I think this was such a fun thing to do!! It's going to be so fun to have another little girl in this family of boys!
Post a Comment