Thursday, March 8, 2012

January 2012

Sammy is going to be 2 years old in March!  Ah! I can't believe how time flies. 
He is such a little sweetheart.  He is starting to get interested in big-kid things, like playing with playdo and coloring.


He loves music!  Ben and Eliza have been obsessed with the songs "Make a Man out of You" from Mulan and "Bet On It" from High School Musical 2.  Whenever they turn their music on, Sammy will dance around and shake his little body. It is so cute!
He likes this toy because it makes music too. He was being so funny this day - he was sitting on it and shaking the toy back and forth while the music played.  (Pic taken December 2011)

On January 31st, Ben got to miss a day of 1st grade and Jed and I took all the kids to the zoo!  It had been so warm and beautiful lately that we decided it would be a fun family outing. Especially since Jed had some free time in his schedule. We had so much fun!

Sammy got his first hair cut this past January!

4 comments:

Jan S said...

Sam is so cute! The hair cute makes him look older. We miss you guys.

Melanie Anne said...

What a fun post!! Your children are so darling--what a sweet family you have! And I love that new haircut for Sam--He is getting so big!!

Brittany said...

super cute pictures Erin!!!

Mindy said...

Oh, I tried to get people to go to the zoo with me all winter, but I didn't have any takers. Wish you lived close so we could have gone together! :) Jack and Colt love music, too. We ca hardly get through movies these days because as soon as any music comes on Jack jumps off the couch and starts to get his groove on... of course insisting that I do too. Not sure how Griff gets off without Jack demanding that he join in too...