Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Charlotte's Baby Shower!

 My good friend, Sarah Romer (in the yellow on the right), hosted a triple baby shower last week, for me, Jen Johnson (far left, due in July), and Cindi Sabey (holding her newborn).  Sarah made the shower absolutely lovely with lots of cute paper garlands and the most decked-out refreshment table I have ever seen! Look at this darling idea she had - she made tartlette shells, brownie bites and sugar cookies and then had all the fillings and toppings separate so guests could put together their own mini desserts. There were bowls of white chocolate mousse, chocolate pudding, lemon curd, whipped cream, cream cheese frosting, truffle and raspberry sauces, toasted coconut, and a tray of berries and kiwi to boot! It was so pretty and fun! 

I snapped some pictures of my friends who came to the shower - 
 Jenny Balmforth, Anona Davis, Annie Christensen, and Stephanie Thomas

Sarah Romer, Jen Johnson, Anna Wilson, Courtney Child

Emily Park, me, Britni Hamblin

 Bonnie Lepage, me, Tyona Davis (she is 16 and used to be in my Young Womens), Valeta Manor

And before the night was over, we had to get a picture of all the "Baby Bumps" at the shower together. :)  (I'm due in a week and a half, the other three are due in July.)
Jen Johnson, me, Emily Park, Anna Wilson

4 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

Oh Momma--you have got quite a baby bump:) You are beautiful...even 9 months pregnant:) I can not wait for little Charlotte to arrive! Your shower looks so fun! I wish so much I could have been there. What a celebration!!

Mindy said...

You look so so so cute! I love that tummy. Your shower was really cute. We just did a fruit pizza bar for our last shower too! Ours was much simpler, but love the idea.

Jamie said...

I just love you all so much!
You look A-MAZING, of course! I really wish I could have been there to share this time with all of you and join in the "bump" photo!
We will be visiting after school is out here at the end of May and we are so excited to get to see you and meet beautiful Charlotte!!

Jan S said...

You definitely win the "big tummy" contest! :) What a nice friend - it looks like you had fun. And it was so great to see Jen Johnson. Say hi for me. She is darling!