The other day I gave Sam some leftover enchilada for lunch. A little later I noticed that he was feeding his rubber frog the enchilada. It was so funny that I snapped a few pictures. :)
Although enchiladas are one thing Sam does eat, he is otherwise what I would consider a picky
eater! He always likes breads and cheese/yogurt, usually likes meats,
but no vegetables and only select fruits. If he suffers from malnutrition, it truly isn't my fault! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a seriiously little cute little guy that Sammy is! Give him a hug and kiss for me! xoxoxo
Thank goodness I'm not the only one with a picky eater. Yikes! It gives me daily stress. I love that the froggy got fed. But good thing you noticed it, so the froggy didn't get stinky! :)
Sammy is darling, Erin. What a cute, happy little boy. Being a picky eater is not big deal when you have a personality that great!
Post a Comment