Saturday, November 10, 2012

Birthday Party

Our really good friends, the Balmforths, invited a few families over for a big birthday party on September 1st. It was a lot of fun! 
Ben is busily unwrapping a candy bar while the music is paused in the Hot Potato game.  I love this picture of Jed. I captured that sweet smile that our kids do.  Now I know exactly where they got it.

Our friend, Trevor Davis, is rounding up the kids for the pinata. I just love Sam and Eliza in this picture. What face is Sam pulling? And why is Eliza licking her balloon?

Sam, being the youngest in line, was the first to get to hit the pinata. He grabbed the bat that was offered to him and aimed it right at the pinata like a joust, handle first. It was so hilarious! No one fixed the bat for him - it was just way too funny to watch him attacking the pinata with the handle!





Me with two of my best friends, Anona Davis and Jenny Balmforth. We are all parting ways in July 2013 (husbands finishing residencies) and we're starting to feel a little sentimental about our remaining time together. I love these girls!

4 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. I'm getting sentimental about you guys leaving too. We're going to miss you.

Jamie said...

Please don't really leave! How am I going to visit all of you? My family wouldn't have the gospel in our lives if it weren't for your three families! I love you all so much!

Brittany said...

oh my Erin those pictures were precious ofthe kids. So funny about Eliza licking her balloon...and sam jousting with the pinata!! He is adorable, btw. Love those sweet blonde curls! He seems so much younger than Nyah - I think it's the hair! ;) And Charlotte looks as cute as a button!! Seriously what an adorable baby! I love how you dress you girls. THose vibrant colors are so flattering with their coloring. Waht a good mama you are!

Mindy said...

Those pictures were so fun. I love love love Sammy's hair. He seems so big to me. I still think of him as a baby, but he really isn't anymore. That was a funny story about him attacking the pinata. And Eliza licking the balloon! Hillarious. These pictures really made me miss you.