Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Down Slide! Whoosh!"

Benny and I packed a lunch today and met Jed at the park near our home. It was the coolest park ever. They had an enormous jungle gym that Benjamin thought was SO EXCITING. He particularly loved the slides. On his way up to go down the slide again, he ran up to a lady and excitedly started telling her "down slide! woosh!" while moving his arm to show her how he slid down the slide really fast. It was pretty funny.














Notice the buzz cut. Yeah, I did that the other day. It took a while to get used to it. The first day, every time I looked at him I started to laugh because he looked like such a little army kid. It's for the best, though; when he has long hair it is often damp and sweaty from him running around. Hopefully this buzz cut will help his head emit heat better!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

How cute I love his hair cut!

Anonymous said...

He is such a darling little boy, Erin! He sounds like so much fun!

Katherine said...

He looks so cute. Way better than my botch job on Franny's hair! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my. He is seriously soooo cuuuute! ...oh, and Benjamin is cute too.