Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Save the BEST for last

Harry Potter 7.... This book was AWESOME! It was the perfect ending to the entertaining Harry Potter series. I totally enjoyed it - there were so many unexpected and pleasant twists and turns, and lots of exciting events. I was so happy about all the GOOD that was shown in the characters - like courageous Neville Longbottom, and Kreature and Regulus... and I won't go into any further detail incase someone hasn't read it yet. I just loved that there were so many people who rose to the occasion and sacrificed for the cause they believed in. It was a sweet book! :)
I must say it is in my top ten. (That's big, coming from me. I don't give that status away easily!)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I totally agree. I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Isn't she just the most clever author you've ever read? She captured all audiences with Harry Potter, didn't she. I am with you, sis. Definitely top ten. :)