
Last night we went to a party sponsored by Jed's medical program. It was at 'Fun Acres', and it was really fun for all the kids. They let the children feed the goats and chickens. Benny loved that. There was also a hayride, corn maze, pizza party, and various games set out on the lawn. They had a canoe sitting on the grass that was full of dried corn kernels and plastic buckets. Boy, was that a HIT. We had to drag Benny away from it when it was time for pizza. I was wishing I had one in my backyard!




2 comments:
OH!!!! So sad we missed it!! It was fun last year too - although FREEEEEZING!!! (the face burning kind). I am glad to see this year it was more mild - as you aren't donning 10 layers. Glad you had a fun time!!!
That is so cute! Sounds like a lot of fun too!
Post a Comment