Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rise and Shout! The Cougars are out!






Go BYU Cougars!!! The game today was AWESOME. We beat the U. Woooohooo!
My dad brought a BYU hat for Jed and a BYU shirt for Benjamin. My little boy can finally show some real BYU spirit during the football games now. And it doesn't even matter that the shirt is a 4T size and completely drowns him. We'll take anything with a 'Y' on it. :)

Today we drove to Lake Erie (not much of a drive considering it is only about 5 minutes away). We looked around a little children's museum that had fish and snakes that people can watch. Then we drove to the shore and took some pictures. It was pretty cold, so Benny was snuggling into my dad to keep warm.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a stressful game...unfortunately you were the ones that had a happy ending! :) Looks like you all are having a great time!

Melanie Anne said...

Yeah--what a game!! The boys LOVED being there--very exciting! You all look like you are having a fun time together! I told Brad that I am going to come out to visit you when Mindy comes! Wouldn't that be fun? Love you, Melanie

Jill said...

How fun I am glad your family was able to visit!

rebecca said...

GO BYU !!! :) I'm so glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! You look amazing, by the way :) I can't wait to see how cute that baby girl of yours is going to be :)

Anonymous said...

Go Cougars! What a great game. Benny and Jed look cool in their new BYU gear. Love you, Sis.

valerie said...

Yeah Cougars! This was a great game! Glad to hear you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

Aubrey said...

Go BYU! I am so glad you guys enjoyed the game as much as we did. I could feel the true fan spirit!