
I made some biscuits to go along with dinner tonight. Benny and I decided to cut them out into christmas tree shapes. The last time we used a cookie cutter in rolled-out dough was Halloween, and we were making sugar cookies with yummy frosting. Well, Benny still had that experience in mind, and was very eager to help cut out this dough. While we were cutting them out, Benjamin would periodically put his finger in the flour on the counter and lick it off, and then he would say, "mmmm!" Soon he was trying to sneak tastes of the dough. He would pinch a bit off and pop it in his mouth while I was laying the biscuit on the pan. Then he would say, "mmmm! Good!" It was totally making me laugh that he thought he was snitching cookie dough. He seriously thought the biscuit dough was a treat!




5 comments:
What fun for Benjamin... you are a FUN mom.
That is the cutest story. I laughed and laughed! Ben is such a funny little guy - I miss him!
ahh what a cute little helper!
That looks so fun! Ben is getting so big!!Don't you just love those little helpers? My boys are like that too-- They think all dough is yummy. It kind of grossed me out--but o well!
Hillarious! He's easy to please.
Post a Comment