Friday, January 11, 2008

It's a Baby Party!

My friends planned a baby shower for me last night, and it was so fun! The party was scheduled on my due date (Jan 10), and I gave the 'okay' since I was 100% positive that I was going to go overdue. Well, Eliza was our guest of honor. :) It was fun that Michel, my mother-in-law, was able to come with us too. I had two friends that actually drove 1 1/2 hours to attend. What sweethearts - it was great to see you, Tiffany and Valerie! We had such a fun evening - fabulous company, delicious food, and lots of cute baby clothes and blankies. :) Thank you Melody and Anona for throwing the party!





















Melody and Amy both made Eliza baby blankets - and guess what! They picked the same fabric! I'm modeling both the baby blankets on my lap in the bottom right hand picture. Aren't they cute? I told them that great minds think alike, and they both have impeccable taste!

Here's a picture of little Eliza as I was patting her back after her feeding. Everyone thought she looked hilarious in this position. :)

6 comments:

Tif Sweeney said...

Erin, I had such a blast last night and was so glad that we were able to all be together again! Plus, Eliza is a doll!! :) This picture of her really turned out so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute pics. You look like you have sweet friend, sis. And how funny that they both chose the same fabric. What are the chances? Eliza looks like a little bean bag baby - so cute! Love you. Mindy

Anonymous said...

Mindy's right . . . Eliza looks like a beanie baby. Dad and I had a good laugh! The shower sounded fun. I'm so glad you are surrounded by such loving friends. We miss you - Mom

valerie said...

Eliza is so beautiful!! Your shower was so much fun! Melody and Anona did an awesome job with the food!!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Wish I could have been there - I'm so glad you have such wonderful friends there. I was thinking the exact same thing as Mom and Mind...Eliza is your little bean bag baby! What a cutie!

Katherine said...

That is really cool fabric. I wish I could have come to your shower. Dang she is so cute. I love that picture of her all folded up!