
Our first Family Home Evening.... the day after Eliza got home from the hospital. Jed is telling Benjamin some Book of Mormon stories. He's getting pretty good at naming the prophets and knowing what they are doing in the pictures.
.
.
Funny pictures of our new baby....
Benjamin and I snuggling on the couch today and reading Bambi. Benny's Aunt Mindy gave him this book for Christmas, and he is obsessed with it! I have read him Bambi and Dumbo about twenty times in the last 24 hours!




10 comments:
Cute pics! I bet you are excited for your mom to come!! Ben looks JUST like his dad in that last picture, by the way...and I think the picture of Eliza in the carseat is darling!
What a sweet little family!! I sure miss you all and love you lots! XOXO
You have such a cute family!! I love the pictures of Eliza.
I loved the pictures, it made me miss you all SO much. Love Michel (mom)
Very cute. I just got your birth announcement and it is adorable!
Hi Errin, Jed, Benny ad Eliza,
I liked the Christmas video my favorite was when Benny and Jed preformed the Danniel and the Lions Den.
love, Connor
Erin,
She's adorable! She does look a ton like little Benjamin, doesn't she! I'm so excited to get to meet here sometime!
Amy
Yay! I'm glad Benny likes his book. I am such a book lover that it is fun to have a nephew who is, too. :) Eliza is so cute! I love the one of her in the car seat, too. And she looks so tiny in Jed's lap in the first picture. There is something about Daddies with their babies that is so sweet, isn't there. Love you all!
Erin -
Pohai is just like Ben, she gets obsessed with only 1 story at a time. She's currently into the Little Mermaid. Your little babies are just so sweet!!! :)
THIS is more like it! I don't know how I got side-tracked to your "cafe kitchen" area!!! Your little family is SOOOO cute, Erin. I wish you were closer. I can't wait to see and hold in person little Elisa!
Post a Comment