Thursday, January 24, 2008

Family from Utah!

My mom and my sister, Brittany, came to visit last Saturday. Brittany and her baby, Gabe, left today - how depressing! I'm glad I'll be able to enjoy my mom for a few more days. I have absolutley loved having them come visit. We have had so much fun! They have been very helpful with taking care of Eliza, playing with Benjamin, helping me with chores and projects, etc, but most importantly, they have been fabulous company. It makes me so happy to hang out with them all day long! And I finally got to meet little Gabe (I haven't seen him since his birth), and he is the cutest, happiest little boy in the world!
Here are a few snapshots. Brittany took a ton of cute pictures with her camera - I'll have to post more when she emails them to me. Oh, and we ate like kings! We made a bunch of new delicious recipes - I will post a few recipes later.















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the new pictures! How fun for you to have Brittany and your mom there. Eliza looks like she has grown a ton since I was there. Loved the picture of the boys in the bath tub, so cute. Keep posting the pictures, I LOVE seeing them. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

I am so flad Mom and Brittany (and Gabe!) could come out. I can't wait to come myself and meet Eliza! I sure LOVE the pictures and love all of you! Melanie

Jill said...

How fun!

rebecca said...

How wonderful to have family there!!! I love the picture of you with Eliza! You are such a beautiful new mommy of 2 :)

Melanie said...

You look great, Erin! And Eliza is so darling. How fun to have your mom and sis there. Can't wait to find out about these new recipes. I hope you are enjoying your last few days with your mom.

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun...Gabe is quite bored today with just old me for company! He loved all of Ben's antics! :) I sure miss sweet Eliza too...give her a kiss for me.