
We went to an Easter Egg hunt at the Library last week. Benjamin liked finding the Easter Eggs, but he was a bit too slow compared to all the kids who were running around and grabbing the eggs. Good thing he had two parents who had great eyes for those eggs that were passed over. :) He also got sidetracked with a book about trains that he noticed. Hmmmm, where's that competitive spirit? Ah well. :)


And here's a picture of Benjamin eating a 'stolen' apple. As I was making dinner the other night, Benjamin was hanging around me in the kitchen telling me he was hungry and wanted food. Being the good mom that I am, I told him to wait until dinner because it was almost ready. Well, he disappeared into his room and when I went to go call him to dinner some time afterward, I found him busily munching on this apple. He must have opened the fridge and snuck it out of the crisper without me noticing as I was busily preparing dinner. Then he took his stolen goods into his room and happily snacked on it (and spit out the pieces of rind on the carpet as he ate) until I announced dinnertime. Yes, I felt mean that I hadn't just cut up the apple and given it to him on a plate at the table when he said he was hungry. My child is so desperate for food that he actually has to sneak it out of the kitchen all by himself. So sad.




8 comments:
You look so cute in that picture with Ben, Erin! Fun Easter egg hunt and I was laughing at Ben's contraband - maybe he's been hoarding that apple for a few days now? I'm just like you - I never give my kids food before dinner but they'll probably start sneaking it, too!
That is so funny - first tomatoes, now apples. At least his taste is getting better. :) Those are cute pictures at the library, sis. Love you.
SO CUTE and so fun! You look so pretty! Eliza is getting so big!
Erin you look great love seeing the pictures of your family . thanks for sharing.
That looked fun at the library! Ben is so cute about sneaking some food. Bridger loves apples too--especially when I let him eat the whole one not cut up! Eliza looks so sweet. I love her little pants with the ruffles! Love you!
You have such a beautiful family!
That made me chuckle! Ben is such a funny little guy with such a cute personality! Poor starving child though. j/k :) Those pics of Jed with Eliza were adorable too. What a cute family you guys make!
Wow, I'm impressed Erin. Candy in easter eggs isn't that inticing to Ben but then he chooses to sneak an apple from the fridge when he's hungry . . what a healthy little guy! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment