Monday, March 10, 2008

Eliza's Blessing - 9 weeks old


9 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

What a gorgeous girl!!! The dress looks beautiful on her too! That is so cool that she is wearing yours!

Brittany said...

She is beautiful, Erin. Just beautiful. I love the dress too - how special that she got to wear the same one as her Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Eliza is so beautiful! Love Mom (Michel)

Amy said...

Erin,
She is absolutely beautiful! How fun to have a little girl! Your family is darling!!!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

It was good to hear from you...thanks for the comment. Your blog was so fun to look through. What darling kids you have, your daughter is beautiful. Isnt having a girl soooo fun! I love them, but I am SO excited for a boy! Any great boy advice you have for me???

Jill said...

aww she is so pretty!

Amy said...

Eliza looks so precious in these pictures. She just get prettier and prettier every time I see her. I wish we could have been there for the blessing. This is Amy, your sis-in-law by the way. It's probably hard to decipher between mine and Amy Hancock's comments:) Congrats.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! What a dolly! I loved watching your Dad-in-law hold her and gaze at her in church. SO sweet!

Mindy said...

Erin she is so beautiful! I didn't know you were going to use your blessing dress. That is very special. Can't wait to hold her in real life! Mindy