Like brother, like sister. And, I guess, like Father, like daughter... as well as like Mother like daughter. Yep, we are a complete family of thumb-suckers. Of course, Jed and I broke the habit a while back.... :) Anyway, we knew she would discover that thumb eventually. :)
How do you like that stylin' boy of mine? He wanted to go out and play in the sandbox. I told him, "You need to have shoes on first." Well, I was bustling around and unavailable to tie his shoes on, so this resourceful kid slipped on my Simples and headed out. I certainly can't say he disobeyed!




10 comments:
Pretty cute, sis! I can't wait to come see you!
Those are such cute pictures! Ben is so a handsome little boy, if you don't mind me saying :)
What beautiful babies! I miss them. thanks for sending pics. Love, Mom S
I LOVE Benjamins choice of shoes, that is always my choice.... slip ons :). Eliza is so precious, thumb and all. Love Mom (Michel)
What cute pictures! Eliza is beautiful! And that pic of the three of them was so cute. What a funny boy Ben is - I just love his personality!
CUTE! I don't know how to get Ali to give her thumb up. For now we have a deal, she can eat it as much as she wants to as long as she is on her bed. I hope she grows out of it soon.
You have a darling family! I love that picture of Eliza sucking her thumb, she's so sweet.
Hawk, you are right about "daughter-like-mother" with the thumb-sucking bit! I remember you loved that thumb of yours. . . . til you started dating, I think. Can't wait to see and hold little Eliza.
Dad S
Cute, cute pictures! Your kids are absolutely beautiful! (not that I'm surprised... it runs in the Sterzer genes! HA Ha!) I love the picture of Eliza with the thumb in her mouth!
Those pictures are great! I love that Eliza is sucking her thumb=-that is so funny! IT is a family tradition! Your family is beautiful! I sure miss you all!
Post a Comment