I guess we won't be going home for the holidays, as I'll be 9 months in December! Jed and I always said we wanted to have two babies right in a row after Benjamin, but neither of us meant this close!!! Eliza and her little brother or sister will be less than a year apart...YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should probably be freaking out right now, but I'm just super excited!


14 comments:
This has to be an April FOols joke
NICE! ;) Now go stick a raisin in Jed's toothpaste! ;)
Ok, if it IS an April Fool's joke, very funny. If not, I'll gladly cry the tears for you that you aren't shedding...I'd be really impressed about your excitement!
OH MY! Erin! I am so excited for you! (as long as it isn't an April fools joke, in which case you will have to ammend by sending us chocolate)! Oh my gosh! Are you kidding? I am going to pee my pants with excitement if you aren't!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats I was not expecting to see this, how fun. If this is an April fools joke, it is a good one :)
Is this an April Fools joke??
Mom
April Fools......maybe? It would freak me out, but I can truly imagine you handling it with grace.....
You'll have to wait for my reaction until it is known whether this is a trick... :)
Oh my goodness!! That got my heart POUNDING as if it were my own news! You better not be joking around. CONGRATS you guys! Totally exciting!
Ok this better not be an April Fools joke Erin!! If it's really true congratulations. WOW!!!!!! That's sooooooo awesome!!!!!
NICE TRY ERIN----but I don't believe you for a minute!! Happ-y April Fools Day!!!!!! I sure love you! Melanie
ha ha! You're hilarious.
Dang! I missed the big joke - just read it today! :) I thought about doing the same thing to Eric - it wouldn't have been nearly as funny though! Love you, you prankster!
Yeah, Eric would have been pumped, then let down when Brittany told him it was a joke. Might have ruined their marriage. J/K. Good joke, sis! I saw it late, too. I just figured it out, though. you found the pic on the internet, didn't you?! I was trying to figure out who did it for you. Haha
Post a Comment