Melody invited us over to 'fish' in the pond behind her home this morning. The boys had a blast. Luckily Preston and Eirik let Benny have a turn with their poles. My poor deprived son doesn't have a pole of his own. But, nevertheless, they all three had a blast! :)
After playing by the pond for awhile, we went for a walk in the forest. Here's a picture of Melody and Janese. And then we took a picture of the three of us - Melody got designated as the picture taker. :) It is so green here in Michigan! Isn't it pretty? And only 1% of the foliage is out so far. Soon it will look like an impenetrable jungle.
I just had to make this picture big - isn't Eliza's expression hilarious?




6 comments:
Yay for fishing! I have been telling Griff we need to go out and then have a fish fry... if we catch anything. :) My favorite thing to do on Sundays when I lived in Farmington Hills was go for walks. It was so beautiful there! There was an empty tract of land across the street from our apartment that really was a jungle. There was this huge tree I would climb and sit in (I mean HUGE). And then there were tons of frogs in this little stream. We had fun catching them... in fact, I bet Benny would like that. You'll have to go frog catching this summer. :) There were a lot of good puddles in Detroit this time of year, too. One should never outgrow puddle jumping - it's good for the soul. haha. Looks like you had fun, sis.
I love Eliza's face. Some of my favorite pictures of Sami are when she's scowling because it's so funny. I just discovered your cooking blog (where have I been?!) and love it!
I don't know if you cut your hair or if it is just curled, either way it looks great in these pictures.
Oh my goodness, I can't get enough pictures of that sweet little girl!! I love that one with the two of you- I LOVE her fat little cheeks! I wish I could come kiss them!:) DId you cut your hair? It looks short and very cute!!
I LOVE you hair, when did you get it cut. The fishing pictures are so cute and I love the picture of Elize with her mommy. Love Mom (Michel)
We had so much fun. I'm glad you got some good pictures!
Post a Comment