
Father's Day. Eliza was zonked in her crib, so it's just Father & Son in this picture.
This is how I find our cheese sometimes. Benjamin has reached a whole new level of independence.
This is how I find our cheese sometimes. Benjamin has reached a whole new level of independence.
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
13 comments:
Cute! That exersaucer is in great condition, good find! So far everything used baby I have found has been in bad condition, maybe people in Michigan by nicer things or maybe I'm a snob :P SEE YOU SOON!
Eliza is always so cute in her matching headbands... she has style :). It looks like a fun day at the park.
p.s. I loved the picture with Ben and the cheese....he didn't look guilty :).
OH man! I have a weakness when it comes to little baby girls in teeny darling swimsuits. LOVE IT! She looks so cute! Seriously, is there anything cuter?! What fun! Wish we could play!!! We are coming to the ward picnic on Friday...see you there!! =)
Hey Erin! This is Holly Spilker Lujan. I was looking through old emails and at Christmas you sent an email with your blog on it. I started blogging several months ago and I was so happy to see yours! Your kids are absolutely adorable! I also looked at your sister's cafe blog and it is amazing. I can't wait to try some of the recipes. Anyway, I was glad to find you again. You can check out my blog at lifewiththelujans.blogspot.com.
Ben has the right idea about eating cheese! Great pictures, your family is so cute!
That picture of Ben with the cheese was a hoot! He didn't even think he was doing anything wrong! Ha! I loved the pic of Eliza in her swim suit - what a cutie. How did you ever get such a chubby baby? You were always such a tiny petite little pixie!
Love,
Mom
What cute pictures! I love the one of Ben's cheese - haha! Eliza is getting so chubby and cute! what a DOLL!!!
You are such a beautiful family ,Erin! I love all of the great moments you always capture and share :)
You are such a beautiful family ,Erin! I love all of the great moments you always capture and share :)
Wow, I wish I looked that cute in my 4rth of July swimming suit! Just kidding, love the cheese picture! I love all the pictures it looks like you are having a fun summer!
I love Benny with the cheese! It is reminiscent of the tomatoes. :) Eliza looks so cute in her tiny swimsuit, too. Summer is so fun, isn't it?
How fun! That is the cutest swimsuit.
Post a Comment