
Guess who stopped by on Monday?! My brother who I haven't seen in over a year! He lives in Utah and had a quick business trip in Detroit, so he squeezed in a visit to his littlest sister between all his meetings and conferences. Isn't he great? I thought he would only be able to stay for 30 minutes, so I felt pretty spoiled when he stuck around for two hours! He got to hold Eliza (the only granddaughter in the family) for the first time. She officially welcomed him to the family by spitting up on him. Lucky guy. (Good thing he's used to his own baby, so he didn't mind too much. :) ) Benjamin had fun with his Uncle Matt outside for awhile, and then he and I watched as Jed and Matt had a darts championship. :)
Thanks for coming by to see us Matt! I was so happy to see you!





5 comments:
Cute pictures! How exciting to get to see your brother. You new hair looks adorable by the way :)
That looks so fun! Matt is such a good brother... and uncle. And dad for that matter, :). I wish I could have hung out with you guys, too. It has been a while since we have all been together, hasn't it.
I am so glad that Matt was able to come by. I know he thought he would be stressed for time. I am glad it worked out. That is so fun! I wish I could stop by! I miss you all so much!
What a fun time! I wish too that I could have joined in the reunion! :) I can't wait for Thanksgiving when everyone can be together and ALL the little cousins can play together!
That is so fun that he was able to come. FAmily is great!
Post a Comment