After New York City, we headed to Connecticut to stay with Nate and Kylie for a day. They took us on a walk up to a lighthouse on the beach in the late afternoon. It was so pretty.

I'm holding a little crab that we found in the tidal pools among the rocks. Funny story - Jed and Ryan were both betting each other to pick it up, and they were touching it timidly and then chickening out every time. When I walked over and saw it, I shamed them both by immediately picking it up. GIRLS RULE! :)
We hung out at Nate and Kylie's home on Sunday. Jed and Nate enjoyed watching clips of Office highlights together. Benjamin sure enjoyed it too! He wiggled in between them until they made a space for him too.





8 comments:
Hey Erin,
where in Connecticut is this? New Haven, by chance? And if so, is this Lighthouse park? That is where Paul and I got engaged. :)
Beautiful pics!
Allison
It looks like you guys had an awesome vacation! I love your recent posts! I would have loved to go to your cooking demo! Darn it!
Fun vacation! I loved Wicked. It's just so fun to get all dressed up and go out for a night on the town! I'm glad you a Jed got a fun break! Benjamin looks like a little stud with those sunglasses on!
This is Amy by the way...I didn't realize I was logged in to my friends blog who was here this morning:)
I have always wanted to tour a light house. I'll bet it was really cool. I love that last picture of Benny. And you rock with the crab, sis! I was personally too intimidated to pick up the little crabs in Oregon; they looked too pinchy. The big ones I can handle... you can hold them far away from any wandering claws. :)
Erin you rock! :) That sounds just like a Sterzer girl! We grew up catching grasshoppers, lizards and little snakes...so a little crab? No biggie! haha :)
I have always wanted to see Maine. Your pictures paint a neat picture of beautiful beaches; with warm and loving family all around! And, your "girls rule" short story of the crab was funny. I can't wait to hold our little Eliza. Love you guys, Dad S
I love the pictue with you and Benjamin with the ocean in the background!
Post a Comment