Monday, July 7, 2008

a day at the park

We're back in town! We had a great trip, but before I post pics of our vacation, I want to catch up with some activities we did before we left...
We recently discovered this cool park nearby. In June we went with four other families for a picnic. We played with the frisbees, fished and explored. After we were there for a few hours there was a sudden cloud burst and it started POURING! We had to run to our cars in a torrential downpour! Michigan weather is fascinating - it will be hot and sunny one moment and then pouring cats & dogs the next moment. It's kind of cool. Anyway, our Saturday at the park was fun! :)




5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh Erin! What a beautiful family! Your little girl is beautiful. Your boy is growing up. Your looking good also. And Jed looks the same. Which is good. I am sorry I haven't kept up on your blog. I am slow. Miss you!

Brittany said...

How FUN!! That park looks awesome! I agree that the weather sounds really cool! :) I love rain though!

Crystal said...

Erin! Your little girl is too precious! Don't you just LOVE dressing her up?! Cute pictures!

Melanie Anne said...

Those pictures are so cute! I just love the ones with Eliza--she is so cute and chubby. What a darling baby and very cute family. I miss you guys!

Mindy said...

Eliza looks like a little doll! I can't wait to hold her. That looks like a VERY fun day at the park. Benny is such a cutie... he looks so intent on fishing and the night crawlers, doesn't he?