Friday, August 29, 2008

Benny, Eliza and I went to the park for a pony ride a few days ago. Last summer when Benjamin went on a pony ride it was extremely exciting for him. His pony was named Peanut and it became his favorite character in bedtime stories, and his favorite name for every horse. So this year I thought I had better take him for a pony ride before they stopped giving them at the park. He got to choose which pony to ride, so he decided on the brown and white pony named PJ. He had so much fun riding on him. He told me a few times that he loved PJ. Isn't that cute? And he also pointed out all the piles of "pony poo" along the trail. Ahhh, nothing like good conversation. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin is a lucky boy to have a mom that finds ways for him to ride a pony :). Love the pics. Love Grandma Walker

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture - Ben is such a happy little cutie! 'Wish he lived closer so he could ride horses more often. I miss him!
Love,
Mom/Grandma S.

Ali said...

Hi Erin! I got your message! Thanks for the nice comments. Your family is very cute!

Thanks for letting me know what pignolis are!! lol.

Mindy said...

I love Benny's big smile in the last picture. That looks like a cute little pony. Your such a good mommy.

Brittany said...

That is so cute! I loved Ben's huge smile on his face! What a sweetheart!

Melanie Anne said...

That is so cute! Aren't 3 year olds so fun!! IT is the best!

Anonymous said...

That was so nice of Jed to give Benjamin a ride on his back like that . . . oh wait, that's not Jed, that's a pony. Whoops.

Anonymous said...

When you guys come to Utah in November tell Benjamin Grandpa will take him for a long horse-back ride, ok! And his mom too! Jed can't come, right?
Grandpa S.