Unfortunately this is taken with my camera instead of our video camera, and so the quality isn't very good, and the poor lighting doesn't help. But anyway, you get the idea. I could have cut the end of the video off, once she was done crawling, but I thought I would leave it long for the Grandma's benefit. I knew her Grandmas would want to see every minute of it - Grandmas don't think stuff like this is boring.... RIGHT, Mom and Michel?! :)
And Benjamin got a very wonderful surprise last Saturday.... A WOODEN TRAIN SET! I bought this huge train set and table at a garage sale for $50 - a steal of a deal. And the fact that I knew he would LOVE it made it an even better deal. Jed and I decided to give it to him last Saturday, so the week leading up to it we got him really excited about a special surprise we were giving him. The morning we gave it to him we all played with it for a long time together. 
Look at this - I didn't clean up his train set before bedtime, and when I went to go tuck him in this is how I found him. I don't think he was actually playing with it instead of sleeping; he often gets out of bed and lays on the ground while he's asleep. Doesn't that look comfy? I bet he's having some sweet dreams... Chugga chugga, CHOO CHOO!


9 comments:
oh my goodness look how big she is getting such a cutie
What a cute crawler - and early, too! What an advanced little girl. That train set looks like a blast. Ben always falls asleep in the funniest positions...what a crack up!
Aww so cute, your kids are adorable!
That was so fun watching Eliza crawl, she is such a cutie. What a treasure fine with the train set, especially because Benjamin LOVES trains. Love Grandma Walker
What a cute entry! Eliza is so adorable...I LOVED seeing the entire video. You need to do that more often!! She is such a big girl now - Wow! I'm sure Ben was ecstatic about his train table - what a perfect surprise for him! I miss you guys - can't wait for your visit!!!!
Eliza is so cute . . . I love that crawl! And what luck for you to find the train set at such a good price. Melanie's boys have just loved playing with theirs, and I know Ben will have a great time with his; he LOVES trains! That picture of him asleep on top of the tracks tells it all :)
XO Mom/Grandma S.
Oh I love that little army crawl! She's so sweet Erin. I can't wait to see her at Thanksgiving, right? And that train set is awesome! I bet that can entertain Benny for hours! I never knew Ben just gets out of bed and lays on the ground some nights...how funny!
Good job baby Eliza!! Wow--she is on the move now Erin! She is a doll. I love the train set! HOw very fun for Ben. We love you! Melanie
Oh, I love the army crawl! I missed her so much today for some reason. It just hit me while we were driving home. What a sweetheart. And it looks like Ben LOVED his new train set. The last picture is priceless. :) Can't wait for you to come visit, sis!
Post a Comment