Thursday, February 5, 2009

like father, like son

We start the medical training early in this house. :) In preschool yesterday we learned about taking care of our bodies and going to the doctor. They LOVED pretending to be doctors. :)

Funny little conversation I jotted down a while ago:


11-11-08 (For some reason, we were pretending that I was a snail.)
Ben: "There’s no such thing as a scary monster, snail. There’s not a scary monster in our house. You don’t need to be scared, snail. Are you scared?"
Me: "No, I’m not scared."
Ben: "You’re not scared? Well, there’s a scary monster coming, snail. Are you scared?"
Me: "No."
Ben: "A scary monster is coming to kill you, snail. Are you scared?"
Me: *laughing*

6 comments:

Michel said...

I love the picture, Ben looks like he is taking his "job" very serious. You are such a good mom to play pretend with Ben. Ben and Eliza are VERY blessed to have a mom like you, the time you spend with them is all about them and not how quick you can move on. Love Grandma Walker

Brittany said...

oh my gosh - i am still laughing!!!!!!! Ben SOOOOO funny!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

oh my gosh - i am still laughing!!!!!!! Ben SOOOOO funny!!!!!!!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

ok sorry about that - my computer was being really slow and I couldn't resist hitting the button three times!!

Mindy said...

That was so funny! Seriously... I laughed HARD for a minute straight. I miss Ben! The picture is adorable, too. Maybe he'll take after his daddy and end up using that picture in his wedding video. :)