Thursday, July 9, 2009

2 weeks in UTAH!

Benjamin, Eliza and I went to Utah in June for two weeks of pure fun! We were able to visit all of my family... before two of my sisters move away.
Above, we went to Coleman's baseball game, and it was fun to watch him play!



Here is Eliza enjoying her Uncle Griff, Aunt Mindy, and Aunt Brittany's coed softball game. :)
































Brittany brought over caviar to Mindy's house for us to try.... Not necessarily "yum" but still definitely "cool!" :)

Benjamin's older cousins, Connor, TJ and Coleman, were all so adorable with him and their other younger cousins. I thought that picture of Connor carrying Gabe back home was pretty sweet. They are so good at kindly taking care of the little ones.





































And here is Eliza riding Nali, who is the sweetest dog!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Yay! I love the pic of Eliza and me. :) Oh, I miss you, sis! I wish you were visiting again soon.