Sunday, July 26, 2009

Melanie's birthday dinner in Utah



We celebrated Melanie's birthday while I was visiting in Utah. She is nine years older than me, and has always been a great example for me to follow. She has five sons, so she was holding Eliza a lot during our party. :)

On the right, all the sisters (including our sister-in-law) and Mom. :)






















































We were all in stitches watching Eliza giving Jack hug after hug after hug. He was slightly bewildered as to what on earth was going on - she would nearly fall over while trying to hug him. It was so funny! He was a trooper - he didn't cry at all. Although a few times he was very near to tears! I'm sure it felt to him like he was being mauled!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family of girls!!! ARen't sisters the best??? :)

Unknown said...

That last comment(and this one) wasn't Keith. It was me, Rebecca :)

Brittany said...

those pictures were all so cute - we sure had a lot of fun while you were visiting! thanks again for coming when I could be there too!!

Anonymous said...

That picture of all you girls was awesome! You are all so beautiful! Dad (Everyone thinks I'm biased, I know.)

Anonymous said...

thats so cute
shane