
They had lots of animals to look at, and horses to ride.
Here are Mindy & Jack, and Brittany & Gabe. In this picture, the horse was nibling Jack's little hand and he was laughing. It was pretty cute.




I'm holding cute little Cannon (Melanie's youngest of five boys!). The goat sure liked him!
Benjamin was happy to get to ride a horse around.
Awesome Aunt Melanie bought each of the boys a candy, and here they are showing off their colorful toungues.
This goat was funny. He would stick his long tougue between the wires to snatch up a little kernal of corn off our hands.


1 comment:
THose pictures are adorable. I want copies! Jack still giggles when he gets to touch horses faces. He LOVES them. So cute. That was such a fun day even with the rain. And I love Benny's blue tongue!
Post a Comment