
Eliza has been singing to her dolls lately. It is so cute. I will hear:
"Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me, Help me all the way.... Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me, Help me all the way..."
As soon as I hear that, I know she is swinging her baby doll in the carrier that Grandma Walker gave her. It's really cute.
______________________________________
I know she will be such a little Mommy to our baby boy. Whenever she sees a baby, she tells me, "Mommy! a baby!" and "Mommy holding a baby." She will follow the mother around asking to hold the baby, with her arms outstretched. :)
When we were around a little baby today, she was sitting next to me and we had a long conversation about the baby... Eliza said things like, "Baby cute!" and "Baby crying". She was very excited when the baby was looking at her and told me multiple times, "Baby looking at me!" and when the baby smiled at her, Eliza was so happy and giggly! "Baby smile at me!" :)




8 comments:
That is so sweet! It seems like some kids are just meant to be big brothers/sisters! I loved your last post about Benjamin. I read it to my husband and we both thought it was so funny and so so cute. Everything is just so literal at that age.
I loved that post about Eliza. After talking to her tonight, I can just picture her with those babies. She is just SO sweet! She is going to love the new baby. You will have a real helper.
CO Mom
that is so precious. i love how little girls have that cute "mothering instinct" so young! your kids are so adorable! love you both!
katie
ps. hope you're feeling okay erin--there are no pics of you! ha!
How CUTE! She has such a sweet, gentle nature. She even has Benjamin helping her with the babies, that says a lot for her :). You always have her dressed so cute. Love Grandma Walker
She is so sweet Erin. I feel really sad right now because I don't ever get to see her! i'm so glad that we have blogs and I get to have regular updates and stories and pictures from you. Blogs are the best! After we move I"m going to set up our web camera and we can have times we talk on the camera with the kids! That would be fun!
Oh that is so sweet! What a darling little girl. I am so sad that I don't live nearby and can play dolls with her! Darn it--I need a little girl around here!! Give her a kiss for Aunt Melanie!
Awww!!!
Sister Walker!
She's So cute!!! I love the Huge bow!
and Ben is SO BIG!
I saw that you left a comment on my mom's blog and had to look at yours.
Oh my! I remember those resurrection rolls back from mia-miads!
Crazy! that was so long ago!
This post made me want a girl so much! I love how cute she is with her dollies. Just a little mommy. I'll bet she is going to LOVE having a baby of her own at home. And seriously, I can't wait to come!
Post a Comment