Wednesday, March 10, 2010

40 weeks

Okay, here I am. Brittany and my other sweet sisters really wanted a picture of me and my tummy. :) Tomorrow is my due date, but I think I'm going to go into labor tonight. We'll see! Maybe the next post will be of a baby boy! :)

12 comments:

Aim said...

oooooo! so exciting!!!

Allison Tuttle said...

Erin, you look AMAZING! Wish I look as lovely as you while being so pregnant. Can't wait to see pics of your new little boy!

Melanie Anne said...

Woo hoo look at that belly!! I think he is ready to come! I am thinking of you and praying for you! Wish I was there! But I am cheering you on in spirit! I love you so much! XOXO

Julianne said...

Erin, I'm not pregnant, but the next time I am, could you come give me lessons on how to remain tiny and lovely even at 9 months along? Seriously, you look so good.

I'm on the stalking trail, now -- can't wait to see pictures of your new baby! I hope everything goes well and smoothly for you and baby boy.

Missy said...

You have such a cute belly! Good luck with your delivery!

Mindy said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen. You don't gain an ounce anywhere except in your belly. And it pops out like a very big basketball. Your belly just looks so cute. I wonder if you could make money as a pregnancy model... you should look into it. :) I love these pictures you take right before you deliver. I am for sure doing that next time. I love you, sis. Can't wait to see pics of my new little nephew. :)

Brittany said...

YAY!!! Thank you little sis! :) I LOVE to see pictures of your tummy...and this is great since I know this was at the very last moment! You are super duper skinny - wow. Your tummy is just adorable - you look wonderful!! I love how you don't gain an OUNCE anywhere but your belly... you lucky girl! I definitely have "marshmallow legs" again (remember that infamous comment Eric made to me last time?!) haha! You look beautiful though - esp since I know you were in labor at the time, you strong woman! I have to tell you that when Gabe saw you he said "she's so funny! she's crazy!!" He kept saying that over and over and I assumed he was talking about your tummy but then he said "she has crazy hair!" That really made me laugh more because whenever I do my hair curly like that (like today) Gabe says the same thing to me! I have got to teach him a more flattering term than crazy! :) You certainly don't look crazy, you look adorable!! I love you and I'm so excited to see that sweet baby!!!

Jarred and Angelina said...

Wowza! Congratulations! You waited a while to announce your pregnancy so it went by so fast for the rest of us ;) You look amazing and I'm so excited for you to bring another beautiful baby into this world. Can't wait to see pics!!!! Love you!

Nashelle said...

Congrats on the delivery!! There's a perk to having a hausband rotating on OB right now :)! Hope you and baby are doing well!

Matt beats Jed at darts (consistently) said...

Alright! Got the pictures (Thanks Jed!) and now I'm waiting to see more on the blog!

Hope you're recovering well Sis. Mom told me tonight you have an amazing ward and sisters are picking up your kids every day until she comes. That's impressive! When we had Logan we had 2 meals brought over- which was awesome but sounds like you have a tight ward up there and they're rallying around their new moms

Love you Erie- looking forward to spending some time with you and your little fam this summer!

Will said...

I laughed when I saw the picture, it looks so fake! It's just a basketball attached to your petite little frame. I only WISH:)

Marnie said...

Erin, you are so adorable. You have the cutest belly and are "all baby" and not an ounse anywhere else. :)