Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness what a sweet little guy!! He is just precious. And he does have his own look. He does not remind me of Benny or Eliza --they looked so much alike as babies. He looks like he is related to Logan--you can tell they are cousins, I think--especially in the first shot. Anyway--what a beautiful baby!! Give him a kiss for me!
XOXO
awwww! he looks just like ben! Soo so precious!
What a good looking grandson! And this week his Grandma S is holding him. Can't wait til I see him this summer. Dad
He is just beautiful Erin. I wish I could be there - seeing him makes me want to cuddle him and kiss him so much! Very good job with the photography!!
Wow! I haven't checked blogs for about a week and here you are with a new baby:) Congratulations!! He is gorgeous just like all your other sweeties:)
what a handsome man!!! such a sugar!
that was selina.... i am signed in under my other blog...
You got some really sweet pictures. I especially love the middle one. What a serious sweetheart!
Congratulations on another precious addition!! Samuel is adorable!!
Precious! Those pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment