
She read a million books to Eliza and Benjamin. Little Sam got lots of Grandma cuddle time. And I was able to hang out and enjoy my mom.
We went shopping together one day for some new clothes for me. Thanks Mom! We also got to go shopping at a Mom2Mom sale on Saturday morning. It was a blast, as always, and I'm happy I got to show my mom just how exhilarating it is! :) We both bought lots of cute baby/kid clothes. :)

This was too funny! We were trying to get a picture of her with the three kids before she left, and it was quite the experience! Benjamin wouldn't stop blowing the whistle Grandma gave him, and then Eliza decided to put her finger up her nose! It was so funny! I said, "Wave to the camera, Eliza!" to try to get her to stop, but she just started waving with her other hand. Mom and I were both laughing, and so she started giggling and thinking she was so funny! Oh my! Finally we got a decent picture. :) 

Mom let me take a little nap with Sam while she played with the kids. Cuddling that little boy is so fun! She made him that adorable BYU blanky. Isn't it cute?!







3 comments:
That was a fun day - I loved my time out there with your family. Ben is such an amazingly little boy and I loved getting to know our little granddaughter, Eliza. The new baby is just the sweetest little thing. I wish so much I could come see you again in a few weeks!
XOXOXO love,
Mom
Super cute pictures. That picture with Eliza's finger up her nose make me laugh! She is getting to be such a big girl. Speaking of big, Ben looks like such a big boy in that sandbox picture. And Sam is so cute. I love that picture on the couch. He really looks so much like Ben. I can't get over it. I love you!
What fun pictures!1 I am so glad Mom to come out and help you and meet the newest Walker! Love you guys!!! XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment