We had a big snow storm a while back and the other day it was all starting to melt, so Jed and Ben hurried outside and built a snowman before the snow disappeared. Well, a couple days later we got dumped on! We had soooo much snow! And the crazy thing is, it was great packing snow even as it was falling! So we all went out and played in the snow that afternoon....
Above - Benjamin is throwing a snowball at his sweet, innocent, poor mother... (at point blank range!) That glimmer of mischief in his eye reminds me of someone..... oh, yeah - it's JED!!Here he is rolling a snowball for our snowman... or rolling on it.... :)
Jed and I built two humungous snowmen. They were awesome! We were laughing about how the kids were all running around (we had Ben's friend over and a neighbor boy also joined us) and the two adults were toiling on the snowman. :)

Jed and I built two humungous snowmen. They were awesome! We were laughing about how the kids were all running around (we had Ben's friend over and a neighbor boy also joined us) and the two adults were toiling on the snowman. :)

Our Masterpiece! He had a twin right next to him, but he didn't have any eyes or buttons or hat or anything. I told Jed I want him to make me a couple sets of eyes and buttons because our other big snowman needed some features! (Benjamin is the one standing up, on the right side.)
(Sad news, though - all three of our friendly snowmen were knocked over Saturday night. :( We have bad luck with hooligans destroying our snow friends!)




4 comments:
How FUN! I miss the snowdays of winter so bad. That is so funny about you and Jed making the smowmen while the kids ran around! I catch myself in the same position all the time with Gabe - haha! Erin, I really want you to post of picture of yourself before you have your baby!! Seriously - I want to see your tummy! It makes me feel apart of things even though we are far away! So pretty pretty please?! :)
That is the biggest snow man!! Wow! Bridger and I are watching snow come down at our house right now! after seeing this post he is asking me if we can build a snowman like Ben's. I don't think we have enough snow--but we may try! Love you guys!! Bridger wants Benny and Eliza to know he misses them lots!! XOXO
Sounds so fun! If we get another snow storm, which we probably will... I am making a big effort to take Jack out to play in it. :) Benjamin looked like he was having a blast. And your snowman masterpiece is amazing!
That is a pretty amazing snowman! we just another big snowstorm too - I am looking forward to spring, but I really do love winter with the snow and reason to make soup and hot chocolate. Miss you!
XOXOXOX Mom/Grandma S.
Post a Comment