Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sisters and I have created a cooking blog, The Sisters’ Cafe. We all love to cook and collect our favorite recipes. We set up this cooking blog to share our passion of good food with our friends and family! Come and visit, and let us know what you think! Click the picture above to visit our blog.
8 comments:
Oh Jed - that's funny. I've done the same thing. As long as you can't see the kid's bum - it's alright, right?
Jenna says "How about you wait for that size until he grows a little older?"
Miss you guys.
Jeremy
Wow that really made me laugh! Did he think it was Sam's diaper?
That is down right hilarious! I can see Griff doing the same thing. So funny!
Hahaha, that's really funny! They come out so tiny that Eliza's diaper is taking up his whole body!
Hi.La.Rious.
That's laugh out loud funny!! You have such a beautiful family!
Haha! I can totally imagine Jed saying that. The picture says it all!
Oh my gosh I am still laughing right now!! That is so funny! Sam looks TINY in that diaper! I look at Gabe's diapers compared to Nyah's and it's like the entire baby could fit inside...and I was right as Jed just demonstrated! It's fits perfectly though, right?! :)
Post a Comment